Kristen David is a lawyer, business coach, and the Owner and Founder of Upleveling Your Business. After working 85 hours per week as a trial lawyer, she decided to build up and sell her law firm. Now, Kristen empowers other business owners to build profitable, thriving businesses and has helped over 1500 entrepreneurs better manage their companies.
Kristen took her own business from zero to $100,000 in revenue in just 12 months. She runs her company virtually and splits her time between Seattle, Washington, and Paris, France, spending her remaining time traveling. Kristen didn’t just build a profitable business—she also built her dream life.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Business coach Kristen David talks about her passion for traveling
- How Kristen helps entrepreneurs take their businesses to the next level
- What are the four pillars of successful business management?
- The systems that Kristen has developed to operate a profitable business
- Kristen shares the mindset that is crucial for entrepreneurial growth
- What does courage mean in the context of building a business?
- Kristen’s thoughts on how to deal with criticism as a business owner
- The role that mentorship has played in Kristen’s career
- What daily rituals should entrepreneurs practice to maintain consistency and uplevel their businesses?
- Kristen’s advice to entrepreneurs who want to start a business from scratch
In this episode…
Building a business is a challenging experience, and there’s no doubt that you will experience setbacks and failures along the way. According to Kristen David, the Owner and Founder of Upleveling Your Business, overcoming obstacles actually plays a huge role in growing your business. In fact, she strongly believes that you should “fail your way to success.”
As an entrepreneur and business coach, Kristen knows that building a business doesn’t always go to plan. However, she says that if you know where you’re heading—and have the right systems to get you there—everything else will fall into place.
Tune in to this episode of The Guts and Glory Show as Luis Scott is joined by Kristen David, the Owner and Founder of Upleveling Your Business. Kristen talks about how she built a business that helped her achieve her dream life and shares her tips for how you can do the same. She also discusses the importance of defining what motivates you, the best ways to deal with criticism, and her advice for aspiring entrepreneurs. Stay tuned.
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by 8 Figure Firm.
Co-founded by Luis Scott and Seth Bader of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, 8 Figure Firm helps transform your law firm into a 7-figure or even 8-figure firm.
After their own law firm scaled from $3.5 million in revenues to $30 million per year in revenues in just two years, Luis and Seth started the 8 Figure Firm to share their strategies and help other law firms achieve exponential growth.
Visit http://www.8figurefirm.com to receive a consult call and start scaling your business today.