Audrey Chisholm is the Owner and CEO of Chisholm Law Firm, a firm that helps entrepreneurs grow nonprofits and register trademarks. In addition to this, she is an attorney, motivational speaker, and the Founder of Revolution Leadership, Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that gives students access to a college education. Audrey is also the best-selling author of multiple books, including Start a 501c3 Nonprofit That Doesn’t Ruin Your Life.
Audrey has received a number of awards for her work, including the Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition by the United States House of Representatives. She was also nominated for the 2012 Presidential Citizens Medal awarded by President Barack Obama.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Audrey Chisholm’s experience starting her first nonprofit in college and how that led her to create Chisholm Law Firm
- Revolution Leadership’s mission to help students graduate college debt-free and build valuable career skills
- Audrey shares her expert tips for starting a nonprofit
- Why should you seek help from a law firm instead of starting a nonprofit on your own?
- Insights from Audrey’s book, Start a 501c3 Nonprofit That Doesn’t Ruin Your Life—and how you can get a free copy today
- The biggest challenges of starting and building a business
- Audrey talks about the gutsiest thing she’s ever had to do and how it helped her find both professional and personal fulfillment
In this episode…
Do you want to take your passion and turn it into a nonprofit? If so, you may be wondering: what are the challenges of starting a nonprofit, and who can offer the best assistance to help you steer clear of any obstacles along the way?
Starting a nonprofit may seem like a difficult task, but it doesn’t have to be! As Audrey Chisholm of Chisholm Law Firm explains, the right legal team can help you avoid the common mistakes that occur when trying to start a nonprofit on your own. With this expert tip and many more, you can effectively pursue your passions and start establishing a life-changing nonprofit today.
In this episode of The Guts and Glory Show, Luis Scott is joined by Audrey Chisholm, the Owner and CEO of Chisholm Law Firm, to discuss the best steps to starting a nonprofit. Audrey shares her expert advice on how to avoid common mistakes when building a nonprofit, the importance of seeking help from a law firm, and why you should always pursue your passions to build a better community. She also offers free copies of her book, Start a 501c3 Nonprofit That Doesn’t Ruin Your Life. Stay tuned!
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by 8 Figure Firm.
Co-founded by Luis Scott and Seth Bader of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, 8 Figure Firm helps transform your law firm into a 7-figure or even 8-figure firm.
After their own law firm scaled from $3.5 million in revenues to $30 million per year in revenues in just two years, Luis and Seth started the 8 Figure Firm to share their strategies and help other law firms achieve exponential growth.
Visit http://www.8figurefirm.com to receive a consult call and start scaling your business today.